Easiest Coffee Brew at Home – Detail Guide on Drip Bag Coffee
Drip Bag Introduction
One of the easiest way to brew coffee at home is to use a drip bag. You could buy a drip bag that came packing with coffee ground or an empty drip bag and use whatever coffee of your preference. We prefer the latter.
Drip bag coffee is basically just a convenient paper filter that easily hang on a cup or glass. You then put coffee ground in the filter and pour hot water to make your cup of coffee. You dispose the bag after that.
We will explain in step by step details of making a nice cup using drip bag. First these are the items you need to prepare.
Item List – Preparation
- X1 Empty drip bag
- X1 Cup/glass
- 12g Coffee beans (not require if you bought drip bag that came with coffee ground)
- Grinder (not require if you use coffee ground/powder)
- 180ml Hot Water 88-90 degrees celsius
Step by Steps Instructions
- Open and put an empty drip bag in a cup/glass
- Prepare a pot of hot water. Ideally temperature at around 90 degrees celsius.
- Weight and grind 12g of coffee beans at medium grind size. (Skip this step if you bought drip bag that came with coffee ground)
- Pour coffee ground into the drip bag
- Pour some hot water and wet the coffee ground, then wait for 30 sec
- Continue pouring hot water until finish one cup. We recommend 180ml for 10g of coffee.
- You should finish pouring in about 2minutes 30 seconds
- Once dripping stop, remove the drip bag.
- Enjoy your coffee.